Oh my, so I got nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by C. C. Charron whose Blog is called Off The Wall. He makes amazing space painting so go give them a look. Furthermore, I want to say thank you very much for this. It’s wonderful and I don’t know what else to say.^^
Here are the requirements for this award:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 Things about me
- When it comes to stating random thing about me my head becomes completely blank. So it’S really hard to think of something.
- I started playing cello again and I absolutely love it. I once did 4 years ago but when I started studying I stopped.
- My favourite food is… well no, I don’t have an all-time-favourite dish. However, I like cooking and eating in general and I love to try new recipes. Especially when I’m not trying them alone.
- I’m quite the forgetful person and I cannot for the live of me keep birthdays in mind.^^
- I hate bananas. I don’t even like their smell. SO please don’t eat them when I’m sitting next to you.
- My favourite animal is the giant panda. Thus, I possess quite a few panda teddy bears.
- Even though I’m a terrible swimmer (I couldn’t even swim properly until two years ago), I enjoy it very much.
- Come Due Maiali
- PRINT AND PATTERN
- Creating from the Heart
- accretions of stimuli
- Notes & Landscapes
- Laine Apine Photography
- Bonanza et Fils
- 30 Minute Art
- Signs of Life
- 365 project by Ordog
- MODERN ART AND POETRY
My it was quite hard to chose from my favourite blogs. There are already so many 😀
So plase go and have a look at them, they are totally worth it. 😉