I’ve been nominated again for an award and a really lovely one as you can see.^^
I have to thank J. E. Lattimer for this wonderful award. Mysteries of the Wasteland is one of his beautiful blogs but you can also have a look at his other blogs if you like. :)
So these are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other blogs.
- Notify the fifteen nominees.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
Seven random things about me
- I easily get bruised. Sometimes I don’t even know where the bruises come from.
- I’m a scaredy-cat. That’s why I rarely watch horror movies. If a movie gets scary to me, I usually squee and scream like a little gir.^^
- Music is an important part of my life.
- Reading is also very important to me. I loved books before I could read them.
- I always wonder why people keep idolizing stars, models, actors etc. They are just human and have flaws, good traits and bad trait like all of us. If you like them, fine, but over-obsessing is still a mystery to me.
- I love to cuss if I’m mad. Some people may consider this as a bad thing but it is very relieving. Furthermore, I try to hold back when children are present.^^
- Skirts and dresses and all these girly things… I love them from time to time. However, some people say I behave like a boy now and again.
- I Need This Art
- Bethany Beach Designs
- Grow your innerself
- Russel Ray Photos
- Free Tag Zone
- Underlying Overwhelming
- Pencil, Paints & Pixels
- Where my daydreams and fantasies metamorphoses
- Vinyl Eraser
- Notes & Landscapes
- Off The Wall
So these are my nominations. As always, it was very hard to decide.
Have a wonderful weekend!